Saturday, February 22, 2014

milan fashionweek 2014 must love

NEW POST!!!!!
 ok this is so exciting for me..
this blog will be all about fashion, trends and what i love out there..
I've never done this but I will try to update you from time to time.

Basically for me fashion is.. the casual, chick, classy and always fresh not the usual but wearable from our whereabouts, that should be IT.

I've been seeing a lot of interesting posts fr. theblondesalad, rumi neely and bryan boy, they're my top favorites who would always give you whats up in the fashion industry. All fresh straight from the runway.

So today i googled "Milan Fashionweek 2014" on the search bar and here are my favorites:
(FYI: I'm soooo obsessed with anything floral, sheer, transparents and anything that looks like its from wanderlust land if that exists, haha!)
BLUEMARINE S/S 2014








what do you think?
What do you currently love fr.the seasons collection?
Share it below :)

xoxo,
Cez
*i do not own these images, credits goes to the owners


No comments:

Post a Comment